Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 02, 2014, 12:30:49 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: New to these forums?  Welcome!  Please remember to introduce yourself! ^_^

Shira Oka: Second Chances  ~  News and Updates  ~  Official announcements  ~  Topic: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS! « previous next »
Pages [1] Print
Author Topic: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!  (Read 4016 times)
TanukiSunshine
Forum Administrator
Familiar Face

« on: June 06, 2007, 09:02:55 PM »

Questions about Shira Oka (the game)

Q: Is there a demo version available?

A: Yes, you can download it here.  There are versions available for Windows and OSX.

Q: Where can I get a copy of the full game?  How do I start playing?

A: Please see this page for a list of places to get the full game. Smiley

Q: What platform(s) is the game be available for?

A: The first release will be for Windows and OSX, and then we'll see if there's interest for ports to other platforms or consoles.

If you have a question that isn't answered here, first check the General Discussion section to see if it's been asked already.  If not, feel free to start a topic about it!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:23:59 AM by {TanukiBot} » Report to moderator   Logged

Community Manager & Forum Admin
www.okashistudios.com
TanukiSunshine
Forum Administrator
Familiar Face

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 09:15:04 PM »

Questions about these forums

Q: Is it free to sign up for a forum account?

A: Yes, it is completely free to use our forums.

Q: Why should I use these forums?

A: There's many different reasons why you should use our forums.  Here's a few:

* Be the first to find out Shira Oka news
* Chat with the developers and other community members - tell us what you think of the game!
* Learn more about other ren'ai games

And yes, members of Okashi Studios staff check the forums regularly and read all the posts. Cheesy

Q: How do I add an avatar or signature, and all that good stuff?

A: Click on the "Profile" button toward the top of every forum page.  Then go through the links in the left-hand column to customize and personalize your account in different ways.

Note: You will need to post a few times before all the options will become available to you. So don't worry if you don't see the options right away.

Q: I see little square symbols under a lot of people's forum names.  What do they mean?

A: Those are icons we give to forum members who visit our booth at local conventions.  In the future, we may offer other icons that you can try to collect.

Q: Who's in charge of these forums?

A: These forums are run by Okashi Studios staff.

Q: What should I do if I have a problem with my account?

A: If you are able to log in to your account, you should use the forum's PM (Private Message) system to send a message to TanukiSunshine.

If you are having trouble signing up for an account, or are unable to send a PM, you can email the forum administrator at webmin[AT]shira-oka[dot]com (replace [AT] and [dot] with @ and a period . ).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:25:52 AM by {TanukiBot} » Report to moderator   Logged

Community Manager & Forum Admin
www.okashistudios.com
Pages: [1] Print
Shira Oka: Second Chances  ~  News and Updates  ~  Official announcements  ~  Topic: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS! « previous next »
Jump to: